"A former Portuguese colony on the Arabian Sea, Goa is beautiful city flush with beaches and lush tropical forests."
- Former President Clinton, a February 18, 2006 entry in his travel diary at Clinton Foundation web site.
"I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India, and a force for freedom and moderation in the Arab world."
- President Bush in a speech at Purana Quila in New Delhi
"Being a lethal combination of a sardar – my mother was one – and a Bong because of Jaya."
- Amitabh Bachchan about his success mantra as told to news channel NDTV and reported by PTI.
"I was fooled by a googly, otherwise I would have been a better batsman."
- President Bush at a state dinner in his honor in Pakistan as reported by Houston Chronicle White House correspondent Julie Mason’s blog.
"After having overcome fascism, Nazism, and Stalinism, the world now faces a new totalitarian global threat: Islamism."
- Authors Salman Rushdie, Irshad Manji and Taslima Nasreen
with nine others in a manifesto published in the Danish newspaper Jyallands Posten that first published cartoons of Prophet Muhammad on Sept. 30, 2005.